Admire the wonderful scenery of the Amalfi Coast, visit the charming towns of Positano, Ravello and Amalfi and immerse yourself in the history and culture of these beautiful places.Departure from Naples, Pompeii and Sorrento.Full day tour: 8 hours.
The tour includes transport in a comfortable car equipped with double air-conditioning, English speaking driver and wi-fi.
If you arrive by train, the meeting point is on the platform of your train, your driver will have a WELCOME sign with your name. You can also take advantage of the pick up from the harbor cruise terminal. Provide details of the cruise (arrival time, boat name etc.).
Usual pick up times:
Pick up from your hotel in Amalfi, Ravello, Sorrento or Naples
from the cruise terminal – 07:45 am;
from your hotel – 08: 30/09:00 am;
from the station – I always recommend arriving in the early morning around 09:00/09.30am.
Or any time you want
Cancellation up to 5 days before pick-up with any penalty (penalty equal to 30% after the agreed deadline).
• Visit the delightful towns and charming villages of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
• Be enchanted by the view of the beautiful Mediterranean Sea that stretches for miles
• Walk through the colorful streets of Amalfi and Positano
• Retrace the deeds of Wagner in the 13th century Villa Rufolo in Ravello and the splendid Villa Cimbrone Full descriptionYou will leave from your starting point in the morning and head for the legendary Amalfi Coast, one of the most beautiful coastal regions of Italy. Once you arrive in the charming village of Positano, you will have about 1 hour of free time to explore the traditional alleys and the many souvenir shops of the village. Alternatively, you can relax on the beach or visit the Church of Santa Maria Assunta (entrance ticket not included in the tour). Continue to the characteristic village of Praiano to admire splendid views of the valley and the cliffs. Then, you will reach Amalfi, the city that gives its name to the coast, where you will have 2 hours of free time to visit the town. Do not miss the opportunity to discover the secrets of the production of artisan paper in Amalfi. Before leaving, you will visit the hilltop town of Ravello and retrace the deeds of Wagner as you walk through the delightful pedestrian streets. Visit the thirteenth century Villa Rufolo and admire the beautiful gardens with waterfalls and the spectacular Villa Cimbrone. (entrance ticket not included in the tour).
• It is recommended to bring a camera, swimsuit, a beach towel, sunscreen, a hat and comfortable shoes.Tips to the driver are at your discretion.